Friday, February 27, 2015

ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

We, Indians are born to play and watch cricket. And a world cup is just a feast to everyone which comes every four years. Like every Indian, I have grown up watching Cricket and learning from it. I remember vaguely my first ever World cup which I have watched when I was in my 6th grade i.e.,1996. It was mesmerizing event for me as the God of Cricket -Sachin Tendulkar scored a massive 591 runs in all matches India. played ,though India lost in semi-final against Sri Lanka.

Since then I have become an ardent fan of cricket watching every match possible.Lately after World cup 2011 in which India won it and with the advent of T-20 format of the game, it has become too much for me to take.  With too much cricketing tournaments every now and then had made me lose the zeal to watch them with interest.But nevertheless , I'm a supporter of my Indian Cricket Team and wish them to win this time too. 

During our school days, I remember how we used to play cricket every weekend with our seniors with a bet of Rs.10/- with each member of team contributing to Rs. 1/- . If we won the match a reward of Rs. 1/- shall be offered and in total your amount goes to Rs. 2/- per match which is huge amount in those days. Now whenever I think of this , it puts on a smile on my face. Those were some of the best days of my life and I have to come in terms with life that gone are those days. 

Coming to present World cup 2015 which is hosted jointly by Australia and New Zealand from 14 February to 29 March 2015 made me bring back my interest to watch cricket once again. Defending Champions India will have tough time to retain cup this time. But Indian team is very well prepared and equipped with right strategies and individuals to deliver the best.  I'm sure this time it will be tough for any one to take cup away from India.

 Having said this , the Indian team supporters and advertising agencies have come up with some really funny way to convey support to our team. I'm sure this is one of the best advertisements I have seen so far campaigning support to Indian cricket team. I 'm sure after watching this you would agree with me too. 

Here , I'm going to present to you these advertisements in sequence to the matches being played by India. 

The Indian Cricket team started its first match on Feb 15th , 2015  with arch rivals Pakistan whom we have beaten every time we met them in world cup. Here is a advt pertaining to it which is quite funny. Watch it and enjoy.


The match with Pakistan was completely dominated by Indians and India won it comfortably beating Pakistan once again. ( Just keep in mind the person in this advt.)

The next match India played was with South Africa whom we were never able to beat in the World cup and following are advts related to it. 



And in response to this advt , Indian supporters made this really funny advt.


South Africa never won World cup so far which is what is conveyed in funny way in the above advt .

And on the Feb 22nd 2015 , the two teams met on the cricket ground to settle the scores for once and for all. And it was Indian team once again who has dominated the South Africans and comfortably won the match. Way to go India.

With Indian team next match with UAE , Here is a funny advt depicting this scenario in a hilarious way .


Remember the Pakistani guy in first advt , he seems here so desperate to make India lose at any cost and would support any team who has potential to defeat India. Though all this is on lighter side, not really intended to hurt anyone's intentions. 

I'm really enjoying these funny advts and campaign to support India Cricket team , I'm sure with all this support, our team would eventually win this world cup too. Cheers to Indian cricket team. 


I hope to see this World cup trophy 2015 with him like this. All the best Dhoni team. 

Stay Happy and keep smiling 
Vamsi

P.S : All the videos and images used here belongs to their respective owners .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...