Sunday, February 1, 2015

Straight from My Heart

For quite some time I haven’t been able to  update my blog the way I wanted. I started blogging with the intention of just sharing what I feel or I do irrespective of whether somebody even reads my blog or not. Though I tried marketing my blog initially but with little success. Sometimes I even do it now , but from now on I won't. Until and unless, I feel its really really  necessary. Because I realized its so weird . I always  found expressing myself through written medium much more comfortable than to speak up, cause it makes you think carefully and brings some sense in you, when you put down something on a paper. What blogging has done to me is to get my thoughts organized to some extent when randomness prevails over me. And this gives me a sense of direction of approach to my life.

At present, chaos rules me. I just can't focus on anything long enough at least to make it productive both on professional as well as on personal level.  I don't know why but suddenly I lost the zeal to push myself at professional level, may be I’m too comfortable in my comfort zone or may be the routine nature of work. I don't know for sure. Infact I have a good job with comfortable salary in my hand and with a designation which is completely a misnomer as far as i’m concerned and which  I never really deserved it. But atleast I feel proud of my work that we do as a team serving the nation, keeping aside designations.

I like to lead a simple life with a peaceful mind frame towards the world around. I’m not driven by the materialistic possession of this world. And to some extend , this school of thoughts has helped me a lot to stay balanced in life. But life started to hit harder than ever to me and my family , which requires me to change my outlook about life and face these odd times. In positive sense, things like these, makes me grow stronger mentally than ever and that is what keeps me going ahead.

Below is the famous quote by famous Chinese Philosopher Lao Ztu which aptly describes the best way of living life.   


Pic Courtesy: InspirationBoost.com



I need to accept this reality and embrace it whole-heartedly and hope for the best that I deserve for all my efforts. The best way I felt to bring a change in life is by reading books , motivational videos ,  helping others , spreading love, blogging, playing guitar, making new friends, making new hobbies, accepting more challenges and responsibilities at professional level and have deeper understanding of life through spiritual way and many more things to do. 

No matter whatever hurdle life throws at me , I should face and embrace it and also be thankful for making me grow stronger than ever.  

"I always pray to God to give strength to make people around me happy and smiling and I should absorb negativity surrounding me and always project the positive vibes from deep within towards others.No matter whatever may be the circumstances."

I hope He listens to me ..

Below is the one of the best speeches that sums up about life from the movie " Rocky balboa". Hope it motivates you too like it did it to me:)


 Stay happy and Keep Smiling 
Vamsi

2 comments:

  1. Hi ra Vamsi, blogging is a good hobby to express, taking it to the next step depends entirely upto you - if you take my example - I've started blogging since 2008 and people who started alongside me have got hundreads of readers, whereas I've made only a small circle of friends who remained loyal readers since. I had plans to work on making more friends here on blogger, but with the busy schedule at work, couldn't make it.

    The inspirational speech from Rocky is my favourite ra, it motivates me every time I feel down - I have it on my phone as audio file and I listen to it during my commute from work to home.

    There is an award for you on my blog, please visit and collect it and I am sure, you will do the tag!!

    Take care Bro,
    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sai for the wonderful award. it just made my day. thank you very much.

      Ya , I completely agree with you that it all depends on us to take things to next level. My priorities were completely different so just cudn't make good friends here. Well, I'm sure this year ,ill get some time and make good friends here in blogger's world.
      tc bro cheers.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...