Sunday, January 25, 2015

A home for my Aunt !!!


(There are certain things in your life that no matter wherever you are and doing whatsoever, just a gentle  remainder of these things brings a great amount of Joy and satisfaction to your heart. I'm going to share one such thing with you.)

To start with , basically our family is  middle class and it was my dad who worked real hard throughout his life to give us a better life . I'm very much indebted to him and no words can convey what he must have gone through to give us this life. I owe my life to him. I learned many things from him just by watching him in action. I'm what I'm today  because of him.  He is my hero and no-one can ever replace his position.

Coming to my family relatives, some of them settled very well and  some are not. One such relative who according to me isn't lucky enough is my aunt. I often used to meet her at any of our relative marriage functions.My mom told me about her life which moved me a lot. Her condition was pathetic. She lost her husband long time ago and she lives in a small shed with her son  aged 40 years and who is mentally disturbed. Her only source of income is from a hostel where she works. With just meager income and a son to take care without a proper shelter, I felt God was not fair towards her. 

One day , she came to our home and finally got the courage to ask us for help as my mom is very close to her. My mom in turn told me the above story and asked me to help her construct a home for her.

I straight away said yes and promised my aunt that I would help her out. Within a week , I arranged the required amount(Rs.50k)  to construct one single room along with some items to purchase for her home. Within a month , the room was made ready with the help of my aunt friends back in her village.

She felt very happy to get herself a new home and is now living a better life than ever. Seeing this, my heart just filled with joy and a sense of satisfaction that I would never forget and will remain throughout my life.

Below are the pictures of the my aunt's Home.

My aunt's Home (Outside view)

My Aunt along with her son inside her Home :)

Though, this has happened a long time ago in 2012, I just felt like sharing something that is a great memorable moment for me in which I felt the joy of giving to others.

Stay happy and keep Smiling 
 Vamsi :)   






4 comments:

  1. Well done ra Vamsi for helping your Aunt when she really needed support!!! I think God puts all of us in different helpless situations and also keeps the relief for those problems somewhere in our surroundings and we go through the pain for a while before finally feeling better!! In this case, your help was a relief to your Aunt!!

    There is definitely a lesson to learn out of your experiences ra Vamsi, it takes a big heart to keep helping people on a regular basis - which is something I always take you as inspiration when I do similar things!!

    May God Bless your Aunt and her family,
    Take Care ra, Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u sai for those kind words. Her situation prompted me to so and nothing more than that. She deserves it. I'm really happy to know that you are inspired to do such things in the future whenever situation arises. Please do so. start Giving and see the joy of giving. Its a wonderful feeling to experience in life .
      tc bro
      Cheers

      Delete
  2. hey you deserve a standing ovation for such a thing! Not many would have taken it seriously. You have a done a gr8 thing and proved that humanity and familial bonds still exist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ankita. First of all welcome to my blog and thank you for taking time to go through my blog and comment. I'm sure I would definitely go through your blog too :)

      Coming to your comment, I just shared this on my blog to inspire atleast a few people to do something for others. I 'm sure you would agree with me that the world around at this point of time needs more of love, affection and compassion than ever. Hopefully if someone gets inspired by reading this and do things that would bring joy and happiness to others, my objective will be reached.

      Anyways , I hope you would do such things in future and share it on your blog and inspire others to do the same :)
      Cheers :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...